"Leaders of companies that go from good to great start not with “where” but with “who”. They start by getting the right people on the bus, the wrong people off the bus, and the right people in the right seats" - Jim Collins
The Mixably bus has a pretty awesome team aboard - look at these pretty faces🔥😎💪💋💅
Think you can hang with the gang?
Not only do we want to push technology in music, we also want everyone to have fun. Our ethos is to enable people to create, share and listen to playlists in a fun and engaging way.
Since we started in 2015 we’ve become pretty pro at it. With everyone at Mixably being from different backgrounds, we know a thing or two about bringing people together, whether they're an iOS ninja or a WebDevDemon.
Today we have loads of users being themselves and posting some banging music. As amazing as that is, we want more. We want more people express themselves, to have fun, and most importantly, more people to share the journey with us along the way (and maybe some pizza...we’re connoisseurs, just so you know).
Our core values (beside pizza🍕)
- Ownership - we commit to “own” our area of responsibility and strive to excel in it
- Courage - we commit the have the courage to work through conflicts and challenges
- Focus - we commit to always have our goals in mind in every single thing we do
- Openness - we agree to be transparent about our work and any challenges we face
- Integrity - we commit to always respect, trust and do the right thing with each other
So join us at this party, it doesn't matter how - as a iOS Ninja, Backend Mastermind, WebDevDemon or Growth Hacker 007 - you know it’ll be lit.